Hennepin County Medical Center
1. Provide consultative care services to adult and pediatric patients in the Sleep Center.
2. Perform initial and on-going assessment of patients medical, physical and psychosocial status;
3. Complete accurate and timely documentation of observations, interventions, plan of care, referrals and follow-up;
5. Formulate appropriate differential diagnosis based on history, and physical examination;
6. Identify needs of the individual, family or community and develop a plan of care and/or education plan;
7. Order, conduct, and interpret diagnostic tests, therapeutic treatments; may prescribe, administer and dispense therapeutic devices and legend drugs;
8. Make appropriate referrals to other health professionals and community agencies;
9. Reassess and modify the plan as necessary to achieve medical and health goals;
10. Contribute to on-going medical and nursing staff teaching programs;
11. Support new and existing programs which expand the organizations role in the community;
12. Develop a patient education plan relevant to the condition and patient/family needs;
13. Participate in performance improvement activities;
14. Adhere to productivity standards established by the organization;
15. Perform other related duties but only after appropriate training.