RC Hospital & Clinics
RC Hospital & Clinics is seeking Family Medicine Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join our team. Functioning in our Primary Clinics and Walk-In Clinic. In these settings the provider examines, diagnoses and treats patients of all ages, for minor injuries, infections, illnesses and preventive care. Educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns. Orders lab and imaging tests to determine issues and manages an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up. Refers appropriate tertiary care to specialists or to the Emergency Department. Our Medical Center features full digital imaging with radiology and laboratory support.
• Flexible Scheduled 8 hour shifts Monday – Friday, 8 am – 7pm and /or Saturdays 8am – Noon
• Patient encounters will vary per shift; average between 15-20 per 8-hour shift
• Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized.
• Graduated from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
• Physician Assistant candidates must have current certification from the National Committee for Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), and be licensed by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
• Nurse Practitioner candidates must have Minnesota APRN license, and have certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner by a national agency recognized by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
• Hold Current DEA & BLS Certifications
• Must exhibit initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
• Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
• Ability to suture lacerations and cast fractured limbs preferred
• Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
• Ability to consistently present a friendly and professional public-facing appearance
Send CV’s to RC Hospital & Clinics, Attn: Lynette Bernardy, 100 Healthy Way, Olivia, MN 56277. Phone number 320.523.3478 fax number 320.523.458
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provider that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.