Life Care Medical Center
1. Complies with safety and emergency procedures while ensuring that emergency equipment and supplies are functioning and available at all times.
2. Adheres to the principles of aespsis and sterile technique, applying Standard Precautions per policy and procedure.
3. Asissts in positioning OR patients according to physiological principles for safe anatomical protection.
4. Collaborates with the OR team and communicates information as appropriate, to provide optimal intra-operative patient care.
5. Assists OR/CSR staff with cleaning and caring for equipment at end of procedure per policy and procedure.
6. Accepts assigned call time and is in the OR suite within 30 minutes or less after receiving notification of unscheduled surgery.
Technical/other training or better in Surgical Tech.
Technical/other training or better.